Cinema guide of TV-Browser
From TV-Browser Wiki
 Which cinemas are available for TV-Browser?
- Cineplex cinemas (Bad Kreuznach, Bruchsal, Elmshorn, Frankfurt (Main), Friedrichshafen, Goslar, Limburg, Lippstadt, Mannheim, Marburg, Münster (Westf), Naumburg (Saale), Paderborn, Singen, Suhl, Warburg (Westf))
- Breitwand cinemas (Herrsching, Seefeld, Starnberg)
- About 100 CineStar cinemas in over 80 cities, among them also many small cinemas - a list of all cinemas can be found at the "CineStar" web pages
- Hollywood Megaplex cinemas in Austria (Innsbruck, Linz, St. Pölten, Wien (2))
- Cineworld cinema (in the "Mainfrankenpark")
- Schillerhof cinema in Jena (Thuringia)
 When is my favorite cinema available?
Perhaps soon, perhaps never - it's the same as with the TV data: One (or several) cinema(s) will be available, when there is someone providing them. Also you can settle that - try it!
 How can I provide a cinema guide?
For this the same procedure as when offering TV data is necessary.
- Ask your cinema if you are allowed to use and provide the data
- Read the Provide TV listings information
For any problems or questions please use our forum. We will help you as fast as possible.
 How can I add the cinema-guide?
If you are using TV-Browser 2.1 or higher, you can use the channel/channel groups refresh buttons within the settings. For older versions please follow this instructions:
- Click "Settings" -> "TvDataServices" -> "TV-Browser"
- Open "Channel groups"
- Click "Add"
- Now you can type in the URL to the cinema guides
- Breitwand: http://kinotvbrowser.tagus.de/breitwand
- CineStar: http://kinotvbrowser.tagus.de/cinestar
- Cineworld: http://kinotvbrowser.tagus.de/cineworld
- Hollywood Megaplex: http://tv.hermann.czedik.net/megaplex
- Jena Schillerhof: http://tvradio.tv.funpic.de/data/JENA
- Wiesbaden Caligari: http://www.xata.de/tvbrowser/cinevents
- Activate the channel group
- Click the "Refresh" button near the channellist - the new cinemas will appear in the left column soon
- Move the desired cinemas to the right column (list of active channels)
- At last, click the "Refresh" button in the main menu
 I receive the 'No mirror found for group' message
- Check your web connection
- Check your firewall
- Check the channel group's URL
 Are there some other hints for me?
Sure. To seperate TV or radio channels from the cinema's data, you can setup a filter rule. So it is quite easy to switch between TV/radio and cinema schedules. For more information have a look at Filter rules or Filter rules - example: Subtitle.